Solutions for Universities
Designed with researchers in mind
Reduce information anxiety. With powerful search and filtering tools, deep linking to full-text documents, and citation downloads, the SAE Digital Library empowers researchers, librarians, and students to quickly find and share the exact information they need-digging deeper has never been easier. The SAE Digital Library is the essential resource for researchers.The SAE Digital Library provides full-text document access to Universities campus-wide, and across multiple locations.
- Reduced cost per document through unlimited downloading
- No limitations on the number of users or locations needing simultaneous access
- Access is available via IP authentication, and/or username and password
The university level content options are:
- Aerospace Standards (over 5,000 documents)
- Historical Aerospace Standards (over 5,100 documents)
- Aerospace Material Specifications (over 3,100 documents)
- Historical Aerospace Material Specifications (over 9,500 documents)
Ground Vehicle Standards (J-Reports)
- Ground Vehicle Standards (over 2,100 documents)
- Historical Ground Vehicle Standards (over 2,500 documents)
- Technical Papers 1998 - Present (over 41,300 documents)
- Technical Papers 1990 - 1997
- Technical Papers 1980 - 1989
- Technical Papers 1964 - 1979
- Technical Papers 1906 - 1963
Pricing is available for Universities based on full-time equivalents (FTE's).
Contact our sales experts for specific pricing or more information about the best solution for your university.