SAE Technical Papers
Whether you are looking for a historical perspective or up to the minute developments, the information you need can be found in SAE's vast repository of technical papers. SAE technical papers have been delivering engineering advances and innovation from mobility experts around the world for more than 100 years.
SAE’s technical papers are peer-reviewed by at least three industry experts, ensuring that they:
- Present technically new, innovative or constructive review of existing information
- Contain quality data and valid analytical techniques
- Provide sound conclusions
- Present clear and logical research findings
- Maintain a balanced paper free from personal bias or commercialism
Search our vast collection of technical papers to find test results, comparative studies, methodologies, case studies, best practices, and much more.
The available full-text collections are:
- Technical Papers 1998 to present
Additional back file options:
- Technical Papers 1990 - 1997
- Technical Papers 1980 - 1989
- Technical Papers 1964 - 1979
- Technical Papers 1906 - 1963